The 436 is one of the bus routes which Sydney Buses operates in the Inner West region of Sydney.
The 436 route operates between Chiswick/Rodd Point and the City (Near Central Station) via Haberfield Shops, Norton St Leichhardt, Leichhardt Marketplace and Parramatta Rd. This route is usually operated by buses from Leichhardt or Burwood depot.
CBD New Bus Network:
As of the 4th of October the following changes will happen to this route:
- Buses will operate as normal to Railway Square, then via Pitt Street to Barlow Street.
- They will no longer go to Chinatown, the QVB, Wynyard, Circular Quay, Millers Point,
Hyde Park or The Domain.
- If you need to get to other destinations in the CBD, you can change at Central for City Circle trains, or at Railway Square for other buses travelling along Elizabeth Street or to The Domain.
Timetable and MapEdit
- Click here to view the timetable and route map (PDF file) for this route.
- To save to your computer, press Ctrl+S when the file opens.